FS - EB PEAK XV PARKA, TNF DOWN BIBS, MONTBELL SLEEPING BAG, CILO PACK, ETC

Selling off redundant stuff. Message me for photos or questions. Pickup in the Methow valley or I can ship for $5 per item. Free shipping for 2+ items. Payment via paypal or venmo. Ill cover PP fees.

Montbell Alpine UL down hugger #7 – eggplant color – regular length (im 6ft 190 and it fit well) – well used but freshly washed and lots of life in it – Weighs just under 16oz. No zipper, excellent summer alpine bag. Rated to 50 deg. I used this on Rainier and was comfy in all my clothing at 10k feet in august. Surprising warm for the weight. $100

Cilogear 65L worksack – $190 – small chew hole in the crampon holder from a curious rodent, otherwise like new. Comes with lid and straps.

Eddie Bauer first ascent peak XV parka – waterproof, ultra puffy. Guaranteed to keep you warm as F. Red color. Like new. Large – $200

North face himalayan down bib pants – Ultra warm pants with bib top to keep you cozy. They are the model prior to the current one. Large. Im 6ft 190, 33 waist, stout legs and they fit me good. Probably wouldnt want to be too much thicker. Like new. – $220

Firstgear Motorcycle H/T Overpant shell – black – size 34. Padded hips and knees. Would be good for cold weather motorcycle riding or snowmobiling. New with tags.

Wild country rockscentric hexes 3-8 – $50

Trango maxcam 0.5 – almost no use – $25