Goal Zero Yeti 400 + 50w Renogy Solar Panel

Hey All!

I'm selling my solar panel + Goal Zero generator setup.  I used to use this to work remotely from campgrounds (Yosemite, Smith Rock, the Buttermilks, etc.) but my job is more stationary these days so the equipment is just (sadly) gathering dust.  Would love to see it get some use!  

This system is simple and works well.  Just throw the solar panel out in the sun and plug your laptop, coffee grinder, electric guitar, etc. in.  Easy peasy.  The Yeti 400 powers my laptop and second monitor for ~8 hours and the solar panel will charge it in about that amount of time (assuming a clear day in the Eastern Sierra).

What's included:
Goal Zero - Yeti 400 110V Solar Generator-Solar Generator ($450 new)
     -includes charging cable for plugging into wall outlet
Goal Zero - MC4 Solar to 8mm-Extension Cable ($10 new)
Renogy - 50 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel ($75 new)
Renogy - 20ft Extension Cable For Solar Power System ($26 new)

I've taken good care of this stuff over the years, but there are the normal cosmetic dings.  I've kept the battery charged as per instructions from Yeti in order to maximize it's lifespan.  I honestly haven't noticed a difference in how well it holds a charge now vs. the day I bought it, but these things do decline over time.  I've had it for 4 years now, and it's been mostly in storage for about 2.

I'm asking for $400 for the whole kit.  Local pickup (Sacramento) is preferred, but I'd ship it if you cover the cost.

Cheers,
Jake

Detail

Tags