FS: Hang boards, AT bindings, avalanche gear, gloves, helmet

Things for sale that I don't need and you might want. I'll be updating this list as I do a bit of cleaning. Probably a couple more men's medium jackets on the way and maybe some hardware as well.

Prices include shipping. Payment by paypal F&F, Venmo, or cash if local to Bozeman.

$260 Dynafit TLT Superlite 2.0: couple years old, mounted once, sold the skis they were mounted on and I haven't replaced them yet. Awesome lightweight binding. If your objectives include long walks and lots of elevation, you want these. Adjustable release on the heel, mounting plates sold by both Dynafit and B&D Equipment to adjust BSL if you have different boots. All original mounting hardware included.

Hangboards
$60 ($50 local) Metolius (Wood Grips) Deluxe hangboard: Used, but mostly just the smallest hold. Some chalk dust from normal use, will include 6 mounting screws. I didn't put all 8 in because I don't have a bit long enough to reach into the deep holes. Never had a problem with it flexing though.
$110 ($100 local) Bam hangboard: Never mounted. A little bit of chalk dust from fondling. All original mounting hardware included.

Avalanche Shovels
$55 Ortovox Pro Alu III - Only used on a couple tours. One ding to the front of the blade from hitting a rock, otherwise excellent condition
$45 Black Diamond Transfer 7 - Used, good condition

$50 CAMP Pulse helmet - size 1 (52-57cm). Like new condition. No dents, scratches, etc. Foam is in great shape.

SOLD $65 Petzl Sitta - size small. I think I ate too much pizza this winter...now the leg loops don't fit. Awesome lightweight harness, good condition. Photo of the tie-in and belay loop provided. If it fit better I'd keep using this thing for years.
SOLD $32 OR Alpine Alibi II - size men's medium. Worn a few times, they don't fit my hands well enough to justify keeping. (They're on sale right now on Steep and Cheap for $35, but you'd pay tax and shipping)
SOLD $10 BD...something - size men's small. 100g Thinsulate insulation, BDry insert, goat leather palm. Zero recollection of the specific model name. Finger tips are pretty worn, but the palm and body are in good shape.
SOLD$60 Black Diamond Raven Pro ice axe, 65cm length. Used a season, still in good shape. Photo coming.
SOLD $35 Patagonia Houdini, size men's medium. 2014 edition with the (IMO) better fabric than the current offering. Couple small holes patched with Tenacious Tape, and a spot that's wearing thin by the cuff. Zipper and toggles in good shape.
SOLD $35 Patagonia soft shell, men's large. Old model, no idea what the name is. But it's burly, all zippers and drawstrings work, no holes, and it's a bit too big for me. Maybe an old version of the Alpine Guide jacket?