FS: Scarpa Force X 37 & 38, XS Primrose Womens Harness, Metolius L Supercam, Micronuts, Lockers, Chalkbags

Prices do not include shipping. Discount bundles are cool. Don't like a price? Let's talk. DM me with what you need!
If anyone has anything to trade thats cool too!
All soft goods have been stored properly

ATC: SOLD
GM Small Locker:  Has a few sratches but has seen only a pitch or two : 6$

BD Primrose XS Harness: 40$ Bought new 2 years ago. Has seen a ~5 months of light use 1x per week. Still in great  8/10 shape
Scarpa Force X Size 37 (35$) and 38:(60$)- The 37s saw the same light use as the harness but have plently of life in them. The 38s have been used once and are otherwise brand new
Metolius L Supercam: 40$ The sling is 2014 but in great shape. Minor surface ruse and discoloration of the cable coating but the cable itself is still shiny new silver. Action is a little sticky, hit it with some lube.

Older BD Lockers 5$/ or 8$ for both- These have some scratches and visable ropewear. Still bomber.

FA Kit 50$ (May be willing to part out) 
  Genuine old carabiner I found on an ancient bolt. Genuine ancient (80s) bolt (no relation). Washer I found on the 4th ancient bolt. 3/8'' Soft Steel Construction Grade Lag Bolt.
The perfect gift for the bragging friend who after sending their first 5.9, would like to look to start developing the area.

BD #1 #2 Stopper: Shoot me a price? Forgot to take a pic, these are the little red and yellow guy. I used them once to play with but I don't aid much so I don't ever carry them.

Chalk Bags: I also have a few misc chalk bags that I have collected. Lmk if interested

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags