FS: Cam, Pata Nano Air Light Hoody (XL)

Got a few things to clean out of the house. Will be periodically adding things as I find them. Hit me up with questions. Items usually go out following day and I accept PayPal F+F or buyer adds 3% for protection. Prices include shipping because math is hard and unnecessary

Patagonia Nano Air Light Hoody - Blue and Orange Size XL - Some minor scuffs and light stains, which I am confident will come out with a good washing, which I can perform prior to sending it off if buyer prefers (it was washed before a bunch I had to move multiple times in 3 months, and not worn since, but happy to take care of washing it!). I'm in-between sizes because of a 6'4" wingspan as a 6' tall person, so the XL is big on me, and the Large falls short. Poor me. This is a rare jacket and a great piece of insulation! $110 Shipped

Green Metolius Ultralight Power Cam #6 - Good action, probably could use a resting, but you decide. I've climbed on it, just thinning the herd. Red or Silver Racking biner included with purchase. $25 Shipped

Again, questions, PM me. Shop well, climb weller.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags