BD Full Hex Set, DMM Torque Nuts Set, Scarpa Phantom Tech, 5.10 quantums+stonelands Hilleberg Nammatj 2, OR Cirque ii pants, Rab Neutrino vest, WMNS Scarpa force V salewa fire tail 3

Dmm Torque nut set- Rarely racked and in great shape. $50 shipped
  BD Hex set. In great shape and rarely ever racked. Biner sold separate. $70$ shipped

Merrell Trail Glove 4 luna slip on - size 11 and size 11.5-These are too narrow for my feet. Worn for about 2 weeks each. They are really nice shape. $40 each plus shipping
 Scarpa force V Womens. Brand new. Only bought to try on. Did not fit my wife's foot. size 7.5 wmns. $65 plus shipping.
 Salewa Womens Firetail 3 US7.5 Got these for my wife and they do not fit her feet. She worn these for 2-3 approaches. $65 plus shipping
Scarpa Phantom Tech size 45- Worn for 5 ice climbs. They just do not fit my heal. I need to go la sportiva or something.
$350 shipping included.

Hilleberg nammatj 2- I've taken this tent out a handful of times and it was absolutely fantastic. I'm going into the high country a bunch and am trying to drop weight. I just don't use this thing like it should be. No holes, no blemishes, freshly lubed zippers. Plus I've run into some crap times and need some cash. I haven't set it up to take pictures because the weight has been a bit crap lately. $500 shipping included or $450 for a local/pickup. It includes the ground tarp and stakes.

OR Cirque II pants- Brand new still with tags. size medium $90 shipping included.

Rab Neutrino vest- Like new- No blems of any kind. size large. stuff sack included. Worn maybe 5 times and mostly around town. I just didn't end up wearing this thing. The Neutrinos jackets and vests are awesome if you need it. $95 PLUS shipping

Brand new five ten quantum vcs size 11. $80 plus shipping
 Brand New Five Ten Stonelands lace up size 11 QTY 1. I'll never go through these as the rate I'm climbing easy slabs. $65 plus shipping

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags