FS: Black Diamond / Wild Country / CAMP Hexes - Dyneema slings/cord - Lots to Choose From!

Hi All,

I hope you're hangin' in there.  I'm going through the gear bins during quarantine and trying to pass along gear that I don't need and probably shouldn't have purchased in the first place.  Tonight's offering is a raft of hexes from three different manufacturers.  Yeah, so what if I have a passive pro obsession?!?  Here are the deets my friends:

Wild Country Rockcentrics - Sizes 7, 8 & 9.  These are the three largest and most useful sizes.  Color-coded sewn Dyneema slings w/o manufacturing dates. Very light use and in excellent condition.  $5.00 per unit.

CAMP Exentrics - Sizes 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11.  These are the five largest sizes.  Sewn Dyneema slings w/o manufacturing dates.  New & unused,  I don't think I ever even racked this set.  $5.00 per unit.

Black Diamond Hexentrics - Sizes 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10.  I can't remember the name of the cord material, but it's that fancy ultra-high strength stuff designed for just this purpose.  It is not simple perlon/nylon.  I don't believe any of these units has been placed more than a couple of times so they're all in like-new condition.  $5.00 per unit.

Shipping is extra, but if you bought everything I could be persuaded to cover the cost. PayPal F&F is preferred or add extra for G&S payment.  I'm happy to answer your questions so if you have any please hit me up.  This is where I would usually type "happy climbing!", but, well, I hope you can stay safe & sane in the days ahead.  Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags