FS: AT SETUP: DPS Wailer 112, Dynafit Radical FTs, G3 climbing skins, Scarpa Maestrale 27.5 AT boots; all together for $850 + shipping

I am selling my previous AT setup. This setup is completely ready for use; I have been using the setup for several years but just upgraded everything. 

Includes: 

DPS Wailer 112, 184cm length
Dynafit Radical FT bindings
G3 Climbing Skins
Scarpa Maestrale boots, size 27.5 

-----SETUP SOLD ALL TOGETHER FOR $850 + shipping (or pickup near Chattanooga, TN)------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DPS Wailer 112 RP hybrid skis 
142 / 112 / 128
Length: 184cm
Needs a bit of ptex and could use a fresh wax. Places where Ptex is needed shown in photos below. Would do this prior to selling but in in TN at the moment and am unable to provide this. Price takes this into account. Edges are in great shape.

Dynafit Radical FT bindings, mounted for the boots listed below (315 boot sole length) 
Recently warranted a broken brake on these bindings thru dynafit. Both brakes have been replaced with work done at Mountain Chalet in Colorado Springs, CO.
Since the brakes have been replaced this also means that the glide plates are new.
Note that the carbon plate that came with the bindings has been removed due to updated brakes (not a ski tech here but I was told it was the best option for the brake replacement).
See stats here: https://skimo.co/dynafit-radical-ft-bindings 

G3 Alpinist Climbing Skins 
Used but not abused. Have accumulated some dirt CO, WY, AK associated with use of the skins. Enjoy. Skins are still very sticky and totally functional. Comes with the fancy lil bag and skin savers (skin savers not in photo but are red to match bottom of skins + bag) 

Scarpa Maestrale 1.0 AT boots, size 27.5
Intuition liners. Never heat molded. Bottom of liners a little fuzzy from walking around huts in them but overall in very good shape.
7/10 condition. hardware on one buckle replaced a couple of years ago, works perfectly.
$275 shipped

-----SETUP SOLD ALL TOGETHER FOR $850 + shipping (or pickup near Chattanooga, TN)------

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags