FS: Petzl Sarken Crampons, Olympus Mons 42.5, OR Overboots L, TC Pros 42, Patagonia New W/ Tags

Shifting things around. Bought an extra splitboard, then another surfboard, then a jacket I didn't really need, ect... and made the better half cringe. Started a new thread due to too many photos but wanted to leave the photos and words up for the members already who purchased items.

Petzl Sarken Crampons - minimal to no use - full auto $100 shipped

La Sportiva Olympus Mons - unused - 42.5 boot and liner. Slightly too tight overthe arch for me even with a thin wool sock on, but I've been trying to figure out a way to make them work, not sure how to price them, holler if you think they'd fit you

Outdoor Research Brooks Ranger Overboots - Large, unused - holler if interested

SOLD - Petzl Altitude Harness - S/M - purchased new, used on a handful of ski mountaineering trips (three day trips I can remember last year is all), never actually used in a fall/rappel, just worn across glacier travel on rope team. Will take close up photos tonight after work or sometime tomorrow, silly place holder photo of the actual harness uploaded now, was too tight for me over ski pants, just replaced it with same harness in M/L size - $45 shipped conus - SOLD

La Sportiva TC Pro 42 - purchased new, worn outdoors as daily drivers for 1.5 years, I do not have onychomycosis/yellow toe nail funk/no stank foot, happy to wash, looks like a resole needed, let me know if there is any interest.

Patagonia Men's Full Zip R1 Hoody Small New with Tags, bought in 2019, didn't fit. $110 shipped

Patagonia Men's Capilene Air Hoody (Red Medium and Blue Small) New with Tags, bought in 2019, didn't fit (all I wanted in life was for this base layer to fit; currently considering plastic surgery to make it fit) and not for sale ***update: learned the color Red Capilene Air hoody in small and medium are both $74.50 shipped from Patagonia currently (patagonia.com/product/mens-…) -**** I think I paid $75 for the cap air hoodies, if you want them you can cover actual shipping and throw in a few bucks for a pint of beer to help with the walk/ride over to the post office (as apposed to me returning them for no financial loss when the Patagonia retail stores open again after the apocalypse) 

----------------------------------------

BOTH C3’s and 0.5 C4 UL SOLD /// Grivel 360 screws SOLD /// Omega Pacific Link Cams - Green ($40) and Purple ($45) each shipped - BOTH SOLD /// SMC Snow Fluke Anchors - Wired - 7.5in x 4.5in - basically new $15 each, Patagonia TechFace Hoody Small New w Tags SOLD /// All Petzl Laser Sonic Screws SOLD

Grivel screws sold, petzl screws available as of 3/20
This photos shows the three Petzl screw tips