FS: The Complete Guide To Trail Building – Appalachian Mountain Club

The Complete Guide To Trail Building And Maintenance – Appalachian Mountain Club , 3rd Edition, 1998 – Excellent read condition – Asking $10.00.

With purchase choose a complimentary title from below:

– Tie a Fly, Catch a Trout – SR SlaymakerI ll – Harper & Row, Publishers, 1976 – Hard cover in very good lightly perused condition. Jacket shows slight shelf and handling effects. Book proper is without flaws. Unfaded cover, solid binding, no torn pages.

– Mountain Biking Utah – Greg Bromka – A Falcon Guide, 1998 – Generally good condition. The bottom right page corners of about the last 1/2 of the book had gotten wet and are a little warped. Impairs only the appearance.

– Canine Colorado, Where To Go With Your Dog And What To Do –  Cindy Hirschfeld Fulcrum Publishing, Golden CO. – Got wet at some point but entirely readable with a solid binding. Fair.

– The Grand Tour Of Monte Rosa, A Circuit of The Pennine Alps – Volume 1: Martigny to Valledell Sesia – C.J. Wright – Cicerone Press, 1995 – As new perused condition. Nice, vinyl covered pocket guide.

– Marathoning For Mortals – John “The Peguin” Bingham and coach Jenny Hadfield – Rodale, 2003 – Near new.

– Rocky Mountain National Park Panoramic Hiking Map – 3D fold out topo map by Trail Tracks, in color.

Some of the “for sale” items I post on BackpackingLight are from my use. I also acquire outdoor gear, clothing and books from various sources for resale to help with my retirement income. I endeavor to locate and bring to the market “the best of used” at reasonable prices. Sometimes I list as a service to others, usually for those without computer skills. When possible, I make repairs to keep equipment in use and out of the landfills. Items for sale may not always be the the lightest in weight but they are otherwise all within realms of interest of hikers, backpackers, climbers and travelers.

Detail

Tags