Cam Sets: C3s, Powercams, TCUs, C4, X4, DMM

Upgraded my rack recently, selling a few PACKAGE SETS of cams. These are priced reasonably and selling as SETS ONLY because I don’t want to make 15 trips to the post office, get coronavirus, and die.

For every person that DOESN’T READ THE POST and asks me if I will piece them out, the price is going up by fifty cents. 

Prices are non-negotiable for now. All prices include shipping. Buy multiple sets and I’ll pass the shipping discount on to you. We can also arrange pickup in Boulder. PayPal F&F or Venmo. 

I am open to trade for aggressive ice tools, e.g Petzl Nomics or Cassin X-Dreams. I am not interested in trading for anything else.
Have a pleasant day :)

C3 Set -- reasonably used. No whips, great action.
PRICE: $210 shipped.

#2 Yellow C3 - 2013 sling
#1 Red C3 - 2012 Sling
#0 Green C3 - No date on sling
#00 Purple C3 - No sling. I’m sure the resling outfits would appreciate the work during the shutdown. Or be old-school and tie it off yourself with some cord.

This is a full set, minus the 000 “Grey Ghost”. They are lovely little cams, and as you probably know, no longer manufactured.

“Like a C3, but cheaper”. Grey Metolius 4CU 00. Equivalent size to Purple C3. 
Price: $25 shipped.

#00 Grey Metolius -- 2009 sling. ⅘ condition.

Indian Creek Set -- pretty beat up and old, would still whip tho.
PRICE: $55 shipped

#3 C4 -- No date on sling. Has a frayed trigger wire which I’ve patched with tape. Still totally functional for the moment. Healthy coating of desert dust. ⅕ condition
#1 Camalot -- no date on sling. Older style without thumb loop. ⅗ condition

Good cheap pieces to pad out your desert rack. Reslinging wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Across the Pond Package. Cams from Wild Country and DMM, both UK manufacturers.
PRICE: $90 shipped.

#2.5 Wild Country Offset Friend -- No Date on sling. Placed once. 5/5 condition
Green DMM 4CU -- I had this reslung last year. Roughly equivalent to a BD #1. ⅘ condition
Purple DMM 4CU -- I had this reslung last year. Roughly equivalent to a BD .75. ⅘ condition
Yellow DMM 4CU -- I had this reslung last year. Fits between a BD .75 and a BD .5. ⅘ condition

Not sure the model on the DMM cams… they are several generations removed, U-stem style. Good cheap seconds if you are on a budget. The offset Friend is an oddity.

Metolius Fingers Package

Two TCU and two 4CU units, covering fingers to tight hands. Cams are older and have been in my regular rotation, so show plenty of signs of use. I may have whipped on the yellow, I can’t remember. It’s super bomber though, goes in everywhere in Eldo. 
PRICE: $90 shipped

#2 Yellow Metolius TCU -- 2014 sling. 
#3 Orange Metolius 4CU -- 2010 sling. ⅗ condition
#4 Red Metolius TCU -- reslung by Mountain Tools but unsure when. ⅗ condition
#5 Black Metolius 4CU -- 2011 sling

Metolius Hands Package

Like-new Metolius powercams in the most popular hand sizes. These are equivalent (although not exactly!) to Camalots 1-3. Only ever been racked, never placed. 
PRICE: $110 shipped.

#6 Green Metolius Powercam --2012 Sling. 5/5 condition
#7 Light Blue Metolius Powercam -- 2014 sling. 5/5 condition.
#8 Purple Metolius Powercam --2014 sling. 5/5 condition.

Mid-size BD Set
PRICE: $100 shipped.

.75 C4 -- 2016 sling. I bootied this off the Owen-Spalding route on the Grand Teton. It’s quite used and has a bent stem, like happens if you actually use your cams. Totally good though, doesn’t appear too weathered. I’ve been climbing on it regularly.  ⅖ condition
.5 BD Camalot -- I had this reslung last year. Older style without thumb loop. Lobes are super worn but I love this thing. Full of good juju. I often choose to rack it instead of the newer thumb loop version. It will treat you well, I promise. ⅖ condition
.3 X4 --2014 sling. Like new condition, placed once or twice. 5/5 condition.

Nuts -- assorted -- bootied. Mostly BD. Best I can tell sizes are: 5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 9, 9, 11, 12. Or something like that. See pic next to the grey Metolius, above.
PRICE: $25 shipped. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags