FS: Ice Screws, TC Pros 42, Patagonia New W/ Tags

Shifting things around. Bought an extra splitboard, then another surfboard, then a jacket I didn't really need, ect... and made the better half cringe. Started a new thread due to too many photos but wanted to leave the photos and words up for the members already who purchased items.

Screws - $20 a piece
Petzl Laser Sonic
3 screws at 13cm long

La Sportiva TC Pro 42 - purchased new, worn outdoors as daily drivers for 1.5 years, I do not have onychomycosis/yellow toe nail funk/no stank foot, happy to wash, looks like a resole needed, let me know if there is any interest.

Patagonia Men's Full Zip R1 Hoody Small New with Tags, bought in 2019, didn't fit. $110 shipped

Patagonia Men's R1 TechFace Hoody Small New with Tags, bought in 2019, didn't fit. $115 shipped

Patagonia Men's Capilene Air Hoody (Red Medium and Blue Small) New with Tags, bought in 2019, didn't fit (all I wanted in life was for this base layer to fit; currently considering plastic surgery to make it fit) and not for sale ***update: learned the color Red Capilene Air hoody in small and medium are both $74.50 shipped from Patagonia currently (patagonia.com/product/mens-…) -**** I think I paid $75 for the cap air hoodies, if you want them you can cover actual shipping and throw in a few bucks for a pint of beer to help with the walk/ride over to the post office (as apposed to me returning them for no financial loss when the Patagonia retail stores open again after the apocalypse) 

----------------------------------------

BOTH C3’s and 0.5 C4 UL SOLD /// Grivel 360 screws SOLD /// Omega Pacific Link Cams - Green ($40) and Purple ($45) each shipped - BOTH SOLD /// SMC Snow Fluke Anchors - Wired - 7.5in x 4.5in - basically new $15 each,

Grivel screws sold, petzl screws available as of 3/20
This photos shows the three Petzl screw tips