FS (For Toronto area only): NEW! Tension Climbing Flash Board (portable hangboard)

A very nice, well made, portable wooden hangboard from US-based company, Tension Climbing - lightweight (2lb), with a pretty ingenious design! Edges range from 8mm-20mm + some small crimps (see diagram for specifics). Dimensions are: 17.125" × 2.5" × 2.5". Great for training your grip strength or warming your fingers up at the crag!

BRAND NEW (just got it in the mail this week!) - selling only because it doesn't suit my needs, unfortunately. I'd like to recoup my costs since it's new & unused - normally retails for $85 USD but I got it on sale for $72.25 USD ($105.22 CAD - yes, the exchange rate sucks right now) + $24.90 CAD tax and shipping charges = $130 CAD.

The bonus is that I can also deliver it to you in person within Toronto (in a safe, socially distanced way that we can discuss :)), or if you prefer to pick it up from me downtown, that works too.

P.S. Eric Horst approves of it: https://trainingforclimbing.com/flash-board-review-tension-climbing/

Detail