FS: Assorted Men's Clothing (Icebreaker, MEC, other baselayers)

Lost my job to COVID, like many of us I’m sure. Anyways, with all my newfound time I decided to clean out my closet and see if any of this stuff and find a new home! Most of this stuff is mens clothing and base layers in size small / medium. Some items are in like-new condition, others have some wear. All clothing stored in a smoke-free home in my closet out of the sun or other degrading contaminants.

Package deals will strongly be considered and are encouraged to save me both shipping costs and trips to the post office. Sorry about the light in the images, my camera was doing some funky stuff but I tried to capture the color as accurately as possible. Feel free to ask for higher-res images if you need.

The items, pictures, descriptions listed below. Prices are all in USD, including shipping, and are open to offers!

Stay safe and healthy in these crazy times everyone!

Icebreaker stuff - imgur.com/a/73scHaB
1. Oasis LS 3/4 Zip Tee - Mens Medium - Blue. Like new condition. $60.
2. Oasis LS 3/4 Zip Tee - Mens Small - Black. Like new condition. $60.
3. Long-sleeve - Mens Medium - Black w/ graphic. Like new condition. $50.
4. Short-sleeve - Mens small - Black / line graphic. Used but good condition. There are some slight remnants of where a name tag was ironed-on near the collar (stupid camp work…) but otherwise fine. $30.

Baselayers - imgur.com/a/KR2OvNw
1. MEC T3 longjohns - size small - black. Like new condition. The MEC t3 line is like Patagonia’s R1 grid-fleece. $40.
2. MEC T3 hoodie - size medium - grey. Like new condition. $40.
3. Helly Hansen hoodie - size medium - black. Good condition. This is a blend of wool / synthetic with a balaclava style hood. $40
4. Arc’teryx synthetic long sleeve - size small - green. Like-new condition. $40.

Other Assorted Clothing - imgur.com/a/Tzp7Zqw
1. Arc’teryx Palisade Pants - Size 32/32 - Khaki. Used. Small tear in the left leg pocket, haven’t had time to patch it, and I’m not a skilled sewer. Looks to be an easy fix however. And could use an iron but I found these pants always wrinkled easily. $40.
2. Khul collared shirt - size small. Like new. $40.
3. MEC Shorts - Size 32 - nice teal colour. Like-new, the zip pockets are pretty dope. $30.
4. Black Diamond T-shirt - size small. $15. Or I’ll throw in for free with something else.
5. Assorted Ski socks, some icebreaker, wigwam, and big thick wool pair. Sized to fit probably 8-11US. Make me an offer for some or all.

Gear - imgur.com/a/wkOf2qg
1. Training for the New Alpinism. Like new condition, bought training for the uphill athlete instead. $30.
2. Giro Seam helmet - size medium. Good condition, used but never crashed in. Couple of scratches but purely cosmetic. $30
3. Smith Aspect Helmet - size is an asian large (I take that to mean North American medium). Like new. $60.
4. Dynafit Feline Trail runners - size US 9. Used but in good condition, mostly hiked in for ~100 miles or so. $50.
5. MEC Gore-tex Mittens - good condition - fit quite large I'd say. $30.
6. Black Diamond Ski Gloves - good condition. $30.

More to come! Stay safe and healthy in these crazy times everyone.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags