FS/WTT Feathered Friends, MontBell, REI brand, Backpacks Shells, Puffies, etc

Looking to get rid of some puffies, shells, etc that I don't use or don't fit right anymore. Venmo or Paypal. Comes from a household with cats, so while there's no obvious contamination if you're severely allergic keep that in mind. Non smoker of any sort.

NOTE: I have some La Sportiva Nepal EVO GTX boots in a size 13.5 coming in the mail soon. I want to sell them. Condition is good (used for one ascent of the Matterhorn, rubber is good). Looking for 200$ plus shipping. (decided I want G5's instead). Will add pics when I have them.

LOOKING for Trades: wire gate carabiners, snow pickets (maybe a 22cm ice screw if its a good deal), or maybe an ice axe.

Not pictured but can upload if theres interest : A 10/10 pair of Cirque 2 pants in size L from Outdoor research (they didn't fit right) 90 Shipped.

Feathered Friends Helios (no hood). Size XL fit is between mens L and M imo. Bought used off someone else, decided I need a hood. condition is 7/10. Looking to get some of my money back. 250 or make an offer (retail is 360).

Marmot GoreTex Shell. Need something that's helmet-compatible, otherwise, this is a super solid piece with pit zips and full features. 80 OBO.  Condition is 9/10

REI Rainier Jacket size L. used a couple of times, in really strong condition 9/10. 50 OBO.

MONTBELL rain pants. 1/2 zip. size XL. Mint condition except for the small (pinhead-sized) paint dot on the top of the right knee (can be seen in photo). 65 OBO.

REI brand lightweight down puffy. Size  XL. Good condition 8.5/10. Had it for most of a year, it spent 85% of that time hung up in my closet. 60 OBO

REI flash 18 backpack (not the current model). Really nice day pack /summit pack. Has good features (webbing hip belt, water bladder compatible, etc). super nice condition
Shipping plus 20$

Outdoor Research Gaiters. Have seen use, but in fully functional condition (would look practically new if washed. Condition 6.5/10. Getting rid of them cuz I never need gaiters. 20 dollars OBO. *I also have some short trail gaiters (the kind that go with trail runners and come up like to mid shin). NWOT so if you're interested in those I have them too. 

Grey Herschell Knock off backpack. Used it for a while, it's comfy and gets the job done really well. I took off the tag (that's why there's that scruff in the middle). Nice pack if you're on a budget. condition 6/10. shipping plus 15 dollars obo.