FS: C4s; Quickdraws; Rope Bag; Skwama, Muira, and Drifter in 42.5; Gear Sling; Nut Tool; Clothes; Rope Bucket; free stuff...

Updated 3/26

Hello MP,

Please Read:

• I don't haggle.
  • I use PayPal. Buyer pays Goods and Services fee if they want the protection.
  • Buyer pays shipping on orders under $150 (and any order including the bucket). I'll ship as cheap as I can ($4-8 for a smaller order).
  • PM me. Merely posting "I'll take the..." is a welcome bump, but is otherwise meaningless.
First photo is of everything available as of 3/25. Scroll down for more info + photos.
BD Super Chute rope bag. Fully functional. Minor seam-grip job (see image at bottom of post). Great bag if your partner wants to carry the rope and nothing else. I don't tend to climb with such perverts, so it's a bit much for me. SOLD
30+ feet of Mammut 10.2 dynamic rope. GONE
Metolius gear sling. It works. $8

C3 00, 0, 1. Slings in great condition, but note the dates. I bet they're still significantly stronger than the axles, and I've bet my life on it. Good action...if you're used to stiff C3 springs. ALL SOLD
C4 0.3, 0.4, 0.75. 2014 slings in good shape by my standards. Smooth action. $35 each or $90 for all three.
Scroll down for closeups of lobes.
FAQ: Any falls on those cams? A: Yes. They belong to a real-life climber!

Frankendraws--Positrons on top with plenty of hanger nicks; Hotwires on bottom with light wear--6 of 8 are missing some annodization (which is not structural), 2 are lightly grooved. Never-used 2019 dogbones. These are, functionally, Posiwires, and will last as long as a new set-...but the bros at the crag won't chat you up about them. I'll gladly swap any of the wiregates with the solid gates below...if you're into gate flutter. $70 for all 8.
Bent gate biners in good shape $4, $4, $3
Metolius nut tool that, like most of its siblings, has lost the hammering-butt-thingy. Otherwise fully-functional. $8
C4 #4. SOLD
C3 000 SOLD
LS Skwama 42.5. Bought these gently-used, and immediately re-soled them. Soles have 1 badass pitch on them. Uppers in great shape with some discoloration (oh dear). My buddy Aaron test-drove them on his 3-year , sent the route, then decided they didn't fit right. Tough customer. $75
Mad Rock Drifters 42.5. Original soles with a little life left. Uppers in fine shape. Perfect loaner pair for your gumby friend. $20 or FREE with $80 purchase.
LS Muira VS 42.5. Re-soled once. Plenty of life left. $50
OR glove liners (M). Good shape, but too small for me. $5 or FREE with $50 purchase.

Skwamas:

These very shoes after sending ! Own a piece of NM climbing history!

Drifters:

Muiras:

Novarro Biking Shell. Women's Large. Bought at REI Garage Sale. $10

REI Stretchy Hiking Pants. Womens' Petite 10. Bought at REI garage sale. Some dust on left leg (oh dear). $10

Kuhl UV-Resistant Shirt. Men's M. New with tags. Are you among the growing number of Americans who dream of sending in the sun and pitching a show for the Cooking Network in the same afternoon? This is your shirt. $40 if you promise to post a photo of yourself donning this shirt. $20 if you prefer to remain anonymous.

Swiss Made Softshell. Men's L. SOLD

Big collapsible ClimbX rope/gear bucket. Shipping will be stupid-expensive. Maybe we can meet up at Stone Age or SFCC. $20 or free if you promise to NEVER use speakers outdoors or climb with folks who do. We're watching you.

Seam grip/thread repair. Wrap-around strap was separating from the canvas. Don't whip on this bag, and you'll be fine.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags