SOLD: Cleaning out the the gear closet: Trad Gear, Neutrino Carabiners, Slings, Runners, Locking Carabiners

I can't take the quarantine any more! I needed to clean out the gear closet and here's all the stuff I don't have a use for anymore or gear that I thought I'd have a use for and never did. You'll see that it's all in really good shape. FREE SHIPPING is included with ANY PURCHASE (in the US). Minimum of 4 individual items of any combination for any buyer. I accept Paypal and Venmo. The description will be updated as items are sold. $240 FOR THE WHOLE LOT.

Neutrino Carabiners: $4.50/ea or $4/ea if you buy at least 6 of any color. (Retail: $6.95)
You can see that these are in very good condition. The most that any of them have done is about a dozen pitches of climbing and a good portion of them have never been used. There are 12 black ones and 46 in total. It'll take some pretty smooth talking to break up any of the sets that have all the colors if, say, you only wanted a red or yellow carabiner. Shipping included at no cost to buyer.

RockLock Locking Carabiners: $6.50/ea or $6/ea if you buy at least 3. (Retail: $11.95)
Again, these are in pretty good condition. All have been used for approximately 6 months of weekend climbing but none show any significant wear like grooves or anything. Shipping included at no cost to buyer.

Black Diamond 120cm Nylon Slings: $4/ea or 3/ea if you buy at least 2. (Retail: $8.95)
Literally only used to hang me and my girlfriend's hammocks on two big trees like 5 times. Shipping included at no cost to buyer.

13mm Dynex Rabbit Runners: $10/ea or $8/ea if you buy at least 3. (Retail: $17.95)
There are 8 total of these and they are all completely brand new. Shipping included at no cost to buyer.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags