Return To Tibet, Heinrich Harrer -The Making of a Ranger - Canadian Rockies - When you Journeyed Homeward - Lou Whittaker, Memoirs Of A Mountain Guide - Addicted To Danger, Memoir - On the Ridge ---

Price includes shipping. Paypal or Venmo. Or, Estes Park pickup for less. Deduct $4.00 if buying 2.

Return To Tibet - Tibet After the Chinese Occupation - Heinrich Harrer - Originally Published in Germany, 1983. First American Soft Cover by Tarcher/Putnam Books, 1998 - Nearly new condition. Asking $10.00 inclusive of shipping cost. Estes Park pickup for $7.00.

Time Line of Some Notable Heinrich Harrer Titles:

• Seven Years in Tibet (1952)
  • Lost Lhasa (1953)
  • The White Spider: The Classic Account of the Ascent of the Eiger (1959)
  • Tibet is My Country. (1961) – an autobiography of the Dalai Lama's older brother, Thubten Jigme Norbu, as told to Harrer
  • I Come from the Stone Age (1965)
  • Ladakh: Gods and Mortals Behind the Himalayas. (1980)
  • Return to Tibet (1985)
  • Return to Tibet: Tibet After the Chinese Occupation (1998)
  • Denk ich an Bhutan (2005)
  • Beyond Seven Years in Tibet: My Life Before, During, and After (2007)

The Making of a Ranger, 40 Years with The National Parks
-- Lemuel A. Garrison - Howe Brothers Publishing and the Institute of the American West, 1983 - In very good read condition. Solid binding, no dog eared or torn pages. Asking $13.00. Local pickup for $9.00.

Handbook of the Canadian Rockies, Geology, Plants, Animals, History and Recreation From Waterton/Glacier to the Yukon
– Ben Gadd, Wildlife drawings by Matthew Wheeler – Corax Press, Jasper, 2nd Edition 1995 – As new, appears I’m the 1st to “crack” the cover. Asking $18.00. Local pickup for $15.00.

Superb, 831 page volume. More than strictly a field guide with data. Tidbits, advice and illumination make for an interesting read. A sturdy, attractively assembled book printed on  glossy stock. Many of the illustrations, charts, diagrams and photographs are in color.

When you Journeyed Homeward – Cynthia Kennedy – Eolus Press, Boulder, 2008 – Signed by the author. As new, asking $9.00. Local pickup for $6.00.

Lou Whittaker, Memoirs Of A Mountain Guide - Lou Whittaker with Andrea Gabbard - The Mountaineers Books, Seattle, 6th Printing 2012 - Good shape, moderately perused condition. Asking $9.00. Local pickup $6.00.

Addicted To Danger, A Memoir About Affirming Life In The Face Of Death - Jim Wickwire and Dorothy Bullitt - Pocket Books, 1998 - Hardcover in excellent condition. Asking $12.00. $3.00 off on Estes Park pickup.

On the Ridge Between Life And Death, A Climbing Life Examined
- David Roberts - Simon and Schuster, 2006 - Near new, asking $10.00. $7.00 in Estes Park.

Detail

Tags