Full AT ski kit for sale. Good for anyone with size 10 foot!

For sale:

Skis: 178cm Icelantic Vanguard, 107mm waist, 21m turn radius. Cosmetic defects on topsheets, see pictures, self-repaired with epoxy, don’t seem to effect ski performance. Bases in 8/10 condition without major gouges. Please expect minor scratches and obvious signs of real-world use. I have diligently kept up with tuning and hot waxing these skis over their 4 seasons of use. Mounted for the Scarpa boots shown below at 306mm BSL.

Cosmetic damages filled in with epoxy.
Bindings: Dynafit Speed Radical, no brakes. Not much to say here. These have been reliable for me as a 160-170lb skier.

Boots: Scarpa Mastrale. Mondo 26.5-27. Boot sole length 306mm. I wear a size 10 street shoe and these boots fit me well. They have been “modified” and worn pretty heavily but would make a good set for someone looking to try the sport. As you can see in the pictures, I have built my own leash system, cut off the odd metatarsal strap, and replaced the shell rivets with hex-key replaceable ones (a major point of failure in these boots). I am an aggressive skier and haven’t found these changes to be detrimental to the performance. Expect obvious signs of use and very well-worn liners, but they don’t stink too bad! (more pictures to come!)

Skins: Black Diamond 70/30 nylon/mohair mix. These still have lots of life left. They work as skins are supposed to. Shown in first picture bottom right corner.

Poles: Black Diamond adjustable model. Wrist straps have been cut off.

Shovel: Generic aluminum model. Works well for shoveling snow.

Probe: Komperdell carbon model. Very light but not super long, I’d guess around 200cm. Good for weight-concious but low-risk/snowpack situations.

Beacon: BCA tracker 3. The industry standard beacon. Works well or else I WOULD NOT try to sell this critical piece of safety equipment. I just got a newer, lighter beacon so I’m looking to offset some of the cost by selling this one.

I will sell the entire setup to a Bend, OR local for $800, firm price, cash only. Can consider shipping CONUS for $100 additional.

Make offers if you are interested in specific items. Serious inquiries only, I don’t need to sell any of this, but would like to help others get into the sport for a reasonable price.  

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags