FS: Gregory Denali Expedition Backpack 105L (Size L) Half price

The pinnacle backpack in big-mountain expedition performance. Amazing ability to carry heavy loads comfortably into harsh and demanding terrain. 
Too many functions to list, from your basic cinch top and rope holder to integrated sled pulls. I have taken this pack up to Denali twice and Aconcagua once. It was super useful on Aconcagua because you don’t have sleds and everything must be carried on your back. The sheer size of it makes it extremely versatile to carry not only for heavy loads but most importantly bulk (i.e. sleeping bag, down parka, foam mat, pot for melting snow, mittens, etc) that takes up precious volume. The pack has a maximum carrying capacity of 80lbs and is sized Large for torso of 20”-22”. Some marks of use, but all the functions and zippers work well. A couple of patches on it that I removed except the Denali one for good luck, but can also be removed upon request. The reason I am getting rid of it is because I recently suffered a back injury and my doctor has encouraged me to not climb or carry heavy weight on my back for the next year and a half while I go through PT. The pack is looking for a new home and an owner that will take it outdoors where it belongs!

Retail price for it is $400 but this is 50% at $200!!!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags