FS: Volkl Gotama powder skis w/ Marker Duke touring bindings & G3 skins

Asking $340 for local pick up near Cortez CO (Durango, Telluride or Farmington). For Shipping, my initial inquiry was showing costs between $60 & $120. I am open to suggestions for a more cost effective way to ship skis, but I don’t want to just swallow that much shipping cost.

Skis: 178cm, 106mm, rocketed
Used several times, fair condition; topsheet has some dings around the edges, but sidewalls, edges & bases are in really good condition.
Bindings: Marker Duke size Large (305-365mm BSL), 6-16 DIN
The Duke is a beefed up hard charging binding, designed for demanding big mountain freestyle riders who want to be able to go up hill. I mounted them to threaded inserts on two different pairs of skis, so that I could move them back and forth. The other skis are gone now. You could do the same if you want to use this binding with another ski.
Skins: G3 Alpinist synthetic
They fit the skis. Plush and glue are in great condition, but it’s the old gummy G3 glue. So the glue sticks great on the ski, but it feels a little goopy & messy.

I will consider any offer that leaves my a net gain over $300 after shipping or driving somewhere to meet up. 

Detail

Tags