Some nice Arc'teryx stuff, men's large upper, men's medium lower

Selling off my remaining technical clothing starting with the dead bird stuff, sized for a 6' 180lb male. Somehow I lost all the photos of the pants, and I have no idea what's happened. I'll work on that. Apologies if photos aren't perfect, but I got the best ones I could, and it'll be tough for me to get new ones. Shipping is extremely difficult for me, so very very strong preference to those who can pick up in Boston/Charlestown. If shipping becomes necessary, I'd very much like to bundle things together in fewer shipments, and you'll have to bear with me as it will probably take me some time to organize and get the shipping done.

$150 Arc'teryx Dually, Medium
Damn warm, fits more like an Arc'teryx size large. One small hole repaired with clear tape.

$125 Arc'teryx Cerium LT Hoody, Large
Great shape, though stuff sack has some holes probably from bouncing up against ice screws for a couple seasons.

$150 Arc'teryx Stingray Pant, MediumExcellent ski resort pant. Great shape. Black.

$100 Arc'teryx Atom LT Pant, MediumBought as a warm camp pant and used for just one trip. I think these are the police issued version, so they have a dark gray color.

$250 Arc'teryx Alpha Comp Jacket, Large
Fantastic shape, and a great jacket. Ideally you get the pants with them. Didn't wear this much because I had it during a couple of seasons where there wasn't a whole lot of water on the routes.

$200 Arc'teryx Alpha Comp Pant, MediumBarely used. Damn these are nice, and obviously pair perfectly with the jacket. Black.

$125 Arc'teryx Acto Jacket, Large
Made with a very tight weave fleece design, mostly waterproof, nice and warm, and breathes exceptionally. Dollars to doughnuts, my favorite climbing jacket.

$150 Arc'teryx Gamma MX Jacket, LargeOne small hole on the shoulder, repaired with tape. Really awesome jacket, one of the best they ever made.

$75 Arc'teryx Gamma MX Pant, MediumGood shape, but glue on the instep fabric inside the legs has failed so they kind of flop around. I iron them from time to time and the glue reactivates for a few weeks. A couple of minor crampon snags. Black.

$75 Arc'teryx Gamma LT Pant, Medium
My go to pants for ice. A couple of minor crampon snags. Black.

$50 Arc'teryx Rampart Pant, Medium
Great shape, awesome rock pant. Green.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags