2000 Lumen LIghts from Light and Motion. (Taz and Seca Enduro)

Both of these lights are designed from Light and Motion as bike lights, but are excellent lights for any mountain activity. The Taz comes with a GoPro adapter mount, and the Seca is sold as a handlebar mount, but has the ability to convert to a GoPro mount (for sale from Light and Motion) for any mount on the market.  Lights are described in detail below.

Light and Motion Taz 2000 light. This is an excellent light that was used for cyclocross and road riding as a bar mount. Excellent light and battery life for an internal battery. This light is in very good condition and battery has had no issues. Light has been cared for meticulously and stored inside. PayPal is my preferred method of payment. Asking price of $150.00 OBO.  Buyer will pay shipping of $13.00. Included is the GoPro mount, charging cable, and light. It will be in the original box as pictured. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Light and Motion Seca 200 Enduro light in excellent condition. Light and battery have no problems and have been stored inside for the life of the light. It has been used at my primary helmet light and the battery has always been put in my backpack when riding. Included is everything pictured that typically comes with the light from Light and Motion. Helmet strap, battery strap, charging cable with multiple outlet heads. Bag and 6 cell batter and of course the light itself. Original box is included. Asking price of $200.00 OBO. PayPal is preferred method of payment, Shipping will be paid by the buyer and is $14.00.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags