FS: UL hammocks, whoopies, GG Bumster, OR helium II, Pati Houdini, and more!

Hey Y’all, ULGearTrader back at it again with the new stuff! Make sure to check out my updated inventory list at ter (dot) ps / listmoz. Today I have a bunch of like new gear, packed and ready to be shipped right to your door! At a glance, we have:

UL Hammock (5.4 oz)

Dutchware Whoopie slings (0.7 oz)

Arrowhead Equ. Toxaway Hammock Tarp (15.5 oz)

II rain shell, Men’s Large (6.4 oz)

Bumster (4 oz)

Patagonia Houdini, Men’s Large, (3.9 oz)

6 x DAC V-stakes (2.4 oz)

Pictures + Verification: https://imgur.com/gallery/6wArefd

(These pictures have my Reddit handle, sorry)

UL Hammock (5.4 oz)

This is a Super Ultralight hammock. Its made from PIA-C-44378 T4 Certified Reserve Parachute Fabric, and is 104″ x 47″. The continuous loops are 1/8th inch blue Amsteel from Arrowhead Equipment. This is not a beginner hammock, and I do not recommend it for first-timer hammockers. It’s about 8.6′ long, so that means a mostly in-line lay. This comes with no hardware, or ridgeline, both things you could add. It’s only been used ~20 times, and I’m only getting rid of it because I upgraded to a Monlite hammock. Selling for $130 alone or as a bundle with the Dutchware whoopies and Toxaway tarp below for $200

Dutchware Whoopie slings (0.7 oz)

Your typical Dutchware Whoopie sling, in used but good condition. I believe they are made with 1/8th inch Amsteel and should be about 6′ fully extended. Selling both for $20, or with the hammock above and Toxaway Tarp for $200 altogether.

Arrowhead Equ. Toxaway Hammock Tarp (15.5 oz)

This is an awesome hammock tarp, Its twelve feet long, and does not come with guylines. I took the lines for use with a different tarp, but I’m out of zing-it, so you can add anything you like! This has D rings on each point, so you can attach virtually anything. I used it outside once, and the person I got it from used it for a week. $120 alone, $200 as part of the bundle with the items above.

II rain shell, Men’s Large (6.4 oz)

This is a super light rain shell, and it works pretty well in light to medium-heavy rain. It’s very breathable, despite the lack of pit zips, and the packed size is to die for. Really light, and doubles as a windproof layer. Like new, I decided that I have enough rain jackets that I wouldn’t use this one often enough. $70 alone, and $65 with something else.

Bumster (4 oz)

Brand new, only used to walk around the house, turns out I like the cube style fanny packs better. Again due to shipping costs, this is $27 alone and $22 with something else.

Patagonia Houdini, Men’s Large, (3.9 oz)

I recently upgraded to an Copperfield because of how versatile I realized this piece of gear is! The wind shirt is the worst kept secret to ultralight hiking, and the Houdini is one of the most popular. Incredibly windproof and very comfortable, the Houdini is perfect for those who want to try it out, as well as high alpine hikers who know they need powerful wind protection. Like new, no stains, tears, or smells, used 3 times on a blustery week. $75 alone, $70 with something else

6 x DAC V-stakes (2.4 oz)

These are silver V-stakes from DAC, 11 grams each, and 6.25″ long. Strong, never used as I packed them as a backup, and realize that I probably never will. $17 alone, and $12 with something else.