FS: OR, Patagonia, Gore, Julbo

1. Adidas Outdoor primaloft insulated waterproof ski jacket, size medium:  I don't know the model jacket, I randomly bought it at an Adidas store that use to carry their outdoor line.  Its actually a super warm jacket with their climaproof waterproof outer and primaloft (gold?) insulation.  Only selling because I hate the color now, haha.  No wear marks/stains/smells, etc.  Jacket is in great shape.  $65 shipped.

2. Outdoor Research Ascendant jacket, NWT, size small:  The color of the close up picture with the tags in it best represents the jacket color.  $100 shipped.

3. Patagonia Ascenionist 25L:  This bag has seen a lot of use, but I bought an Osprey Mutant to replace it.  Part of me wants to keep it until it tears to get a new one, but I guess thats for someone else to have fun with now.  The last photo best represents the color as it has faded over the years.  One small tear shown in photo, lots of scuffs, stains, etc.  $40 shipped.

4. Gore Phantom Windstopper Shell with removable sleeves cycling jacket:  Loved this jacket but I don't cycle anymore due to a knee surgery.  No stains, tears, smells; $65 shipped.

5. Julbo Dolomite (?) glacier glasses:  I know nothing about these, my brother-in-law asked me to sell them. I would guess they are at least 10 years old.  $45 shipped?  Make an offer. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags