FS: Spring Cleaning! Mountain Hrdwr, STS, Red Paw, Gossamer Gear, 100wt fleeces

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Doing some spring cleaning, as well as fundraising for my AT Thru! All things here are negotiable, especially if you buy more than one and help me save on shipping! Pictures + Verification (These have my Reddit handle, sorry y’all, and also pictures to things that are no longer available)</p>

<ul class=”_33MEMislY0GAlB78wL1_CR”>
<li class=”_3gqTEjt4x9UIIpWiro7YXz”>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Red Paw EDC Backpack</p>

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Mountain Hardware Ghost Whisperer Men’s large</p>

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”> Riksak packable daypack</p>

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Sea To Summit Ultrasil Nano poncho tarp</p>

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Arrowhead Equipment Toxaway hammock tarp</p>

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Mountain Hardware Elcommando Kilt, Men’s Medium</p>

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Petzl TACTIKKA + headlamp</p>

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Nite Ize drink holster</p>

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>4 different 100wt fleeces</p>

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”><strong class=”_12FoOEddL7j_RgMQN0SNeU”>Red Paw Packs EDC bag (15 oz) $120</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Really awesome pack by Red Paw, and It’s catch and release. I loved wearing it around the house, but my extra thicc laptop was a bit too much bulk for the laptop sleeve (15.5” P50 Thinkpad). Feels awesome with everything else though, and is stylish as fuck, so I hate to see it go, but it just won’t get the use it deserves.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”><strong class=”_12FoOEddL7j_RgMQN0SNeU”> Men’s Large, No hood (7.4 oz) $140</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>You know it, you love it, and I don’t need it because the AT rain is harsh enough that I should just go with a fleece. This is my third one, and it’s great, I just need the funds! It’s that nice blue color, very stylish, with no holes, stains, or smells. Worn it five times to class, never in the backcountry.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”><strong class=”_12FoOEddL7j_RgMQN0SNeU”> Riksak (4 oz) $20</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>This is discontinued, and it’s pretty much just a 17-liter stuff sack with straps. I’ve used it a couple of times, and it worked great. There were two little abrasions that I fixed with tenacious tape, just see the pictures. It also folds up really small!</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”><strong class=”_12FoOEddL7j_RgMQN0SNeU”>Sea to Summit Ultrasil Nano poncho tarp (7 oz) $70 [MSRP $109]</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>This is a fun way to get into poncho-tarping! Its actually very thoughtfully designed with the cinches where they are, and the long part working really well as a pack cover. Used outside once, It was great, and now I’m using a hammock.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”><strong class=”_12FoOEddL7j_RgMQN0SNeU”>Arrowhead equipment Toxaway Tarp seam sealed (15.5 oz) $120 [MSRP $144]</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>This is an awesome hammock tarp, Its twelve feet long, and does not come with guylines. I took the lines for use with a different tarp, but I’m out of zing-it, so you can add anything you like! This has D rings on each point, so you can attach virtually anything. I used it outside once, and the person I got it from used it for a week.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”><strong class=”_12FoOEddL7j_RgMQN0SNeU”>Mountain Hardwear Elkommando Kilt Men’s Medium (13 oz) $60 [MSRP $80]</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>This is the last medium in existence, as far as my scouring for a year is concerned. I turned out to need a size large, so I can pass this one on. It has a small blemish on the back at the bottom, which is a manufacturing defect as it was like that when I unwrapped it. See the photos for more info.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”><strong class=”_12FoOEddL7j_RgMQN0SNeU”>Petzl TACTIKKA + Headlamp (3 oz?) $25 [MSRP $45]</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>This is a reliable headlamp, and it definitely still has more life in it. I got it as an upgrade from a Walmart one when I did normal backpacking, with none of this ultralight shit, and then over the next year dropped all my stuff in favor of saving grams. Its a quality light from a quality company, and I would love for someone to use it again. I can include a set of batteries.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”><strong class=”_12FoOEddL7j_RgMQN0SNeU”>Nite Ize Traveler Drink Holster (4 oz) $10</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>A drink holder that works with my 2018 Exos 48 as a makeshift hip belt pocket, but I have a fanny pack now, so it’s redundant. Please buy this as an add on, the shipping is 5$, so it’s just annoying otherwise.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”><strong class=”_12FoOEddL7j_RgMQN0SNeU”>Four random 100wt fleeces, $20 each, $15 if bundled.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Sizes are:</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Men’s Large (actually XL) for the Patagonia Capeline. Its older, and is definitely too big to be large, so yeah. (8.2 oz)</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Men’s XL for the black Columbia (9.15 oz)</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Mens L for the green and grey, but fits like a medium. (7.8 oz)</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>Mens XL for the unnamed red fleece. (11 oz)</p>