FS: Men's small and medium clothing, Salewa Mountain Trainers (size 8), chalk bag, water filter, books, beater cam

Various new and used items for sale. Prices include USPS priority shipping. Preference given to buyers of multiple items. Items are located in Moab, UT and local pickup is an option. Feel free to make offers if any of the prices seem off. More pictures available upon request. Feel free to contact me here or by private message if you have any questions about the items.

Salewa Mountain Trainer Men's Size 8: $90 These are in like new condition, worn twice for fewer than 5 total miles.

NEW La Sportiva LaSpo Chalk Bag: $15

MSR Water Filter: $35 Used but works fine.

Books: $5 each for the hiking guides, $12 for the Red Rocks book. The hiking guides are older editions but in excellent condition except I had dog-eared a few pages in the Canadian Rockies one. The Red Rocks guide is the older Jerry Handren edition and has some highlights and damage along the spine. I'll ship the books via media mail if that's all you buy.

Patagonia Adze Jacket Men's Medium: $50 Worn a couple times around town, excellent condition. Navy blue softshell jacket.

Bootied Quickdraws (SOLD) and Black Metolius Cam ($10): The stems on the cam are pretty jacked up so the action is funky and one of the trigger wires has been replaced. But, the cam is functional so maybe you can find a use for it. The draws are all older and carabiners are in various states of wear. This is all used bootied gear with unknown history. Yer definitely gonna die if you use any of this gear for actual climbing!

UPDATE: Quickdraws have been sold, cam still available.

Patagonia Jeans Men's Size 30 waist: $40 Used but excellent condition. The length isn't marked on these but I think they're 30".

Prana Jeans Men's Size 32x30: $30 Very good condition with some minor wear on the back pockets as you can see in the second photo.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags