FS: Ford E-250 van

I am selling my 2006 E-250 RWD campervan with 126k miles. Asking price: $7,700. The van is a trusty steed that will take you on your sickest adventures. Also, you can live in it for less than a year and have it pay for itself if you consider the California rent money that you wouldn't be paying.

See here for a link to additional photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QAfWvWwCv8QCqQScA

Van Details:
Runs well. I am the second owner and can provide all of the paperwork documenting what has been done. In the lifetime that I have owned it, I replaced the rear differential (a $1500 job), bushings, bought new tires, and regularly changed the oil and air filter. The airbag light came on a few months ago, so I've already accounted for that by dropping the price $300. I recently changed the oil, rotated the tires, passed smog and had an inspection done. The front break pads ($40 if you do it yourself) should just be changed in the next few months.

Interior Details:
It's nice, clean and cozy.
-fully insulated floors, walls, ceilings
-wood floors, walls, and cedar paneling on ceilings
-auxiliary deep cycle battery hooked up to charge from the alternator
-3-speed fan
-embedded LED ceiling lights
-inverter (I charge my laptop on it)
-full size bed platform. Existing mattress pad can be yours if you'd like
-table, cabinets, and space for cooler
-storage space under bed that fits standard-sized tote bins
-bookcase and 'nightstand'
-velvet blackout curtains and WILD safari-themed magnetic back window coverings

Please contact me for any questions or inquiries. Also spread the word to interested friends/family.

Detail

Tags