FS: Atom packs atom+ 45, Patagonia, Rab, Lukes UL,Sportiva, Tensor

Heyo,

Trying to offload some gear as follows, all prices shipped CONUS, accept paypal or venmo, If paying G&S add 3%. pics here:

http://imgur.com/gallery/QYO0qk0

Atom packs atom+ in Liteskin21, large torso with hipbelt, top collar extension, bucket side pockets, load lifters, strap pockets, and dyneema stretch mesh on the front and bottom pocket. So I had a miscommunication with atom packs and will be ordering something similar, wanted to sell this pack before ordering another. If you’re not in a rush, this will come with whatever size hipbelt you desire when I get the replacement, or if you are in a rush I can ship the pack asap and a pairing hipbelt down the line. $250

Patagonia nine trails 28L pack: size large, great stretchy pockets. I had tried gently ironing off the logo on the front to no avail but the pack is like new otherwise $80

La Sportiva 100% wool hoody, brown: super comfy and thick just dont wear it enough anymore. One cuff has a small repair job from a fall but assuming you don’t roll around in gravel often durability is A+. $45

Lukes UL / Massdrop Pertex Shield+ Rain Jacket: size L super lightweight piece with pitzips, drawcord hem and adjustable hood, think it weighs ~6.5 oz. bought this back when LUL was a viable company, packed it on a few trips and it still looks brand spanky new. $70

Rab Vapour Rise Flex jacket: size L again, really nice well fitting breathable piece ideal for high exertion activities when its below 50F outside. Aside from one <1cm mark (sap?) on the torso perfect condition. $45

Patagonia Nano Air Light Pullover: NWT size L in balkan blue, never used except to try on and cant return. $125

pad: same as above but not in balkan blue. brand new, so fresh, so clean. $55

2 filters with 1 2L bag and the 1L bag it came with. Filters are used, not abused and bags dont have any funk to them. Would like to sell as a package deal call it $25 shipped

More pics upon request to your phone or email, glad to answer any questions