FS: Approach shoes Sz43(M) + Woman’s Arc’teryx Jacket

La Sportiva Men’s Boulder X Sz43 (US 10)
I paid around 100$ (Maybe a little more, I forget) for them a while back. Planned to use them for a bouldering trip but only wore them a couple times because they are about a half size too small for me and they were too uncomfortable to wear for more then about an hour. (Basically brand new, no damage or wear at all)
Asking $80 or trade, make me an offer can’t hurt.

Woman’s Arc’teryx Atom LT Small
My wife bought it a year ago for desert camping and climbing, but it’s not warm enough for her for the coldest days. It’s in good shape but not perfect. No tears or holes or anything. A little bit of dirt is all. 
Asking $80 or trade

Willing to trade all or partially for this stuff (and add or subtract a little cash to make it fair.)
Woman’s size small(or maybe medium) Rain Jacket for climbing and camping. (Hood needs to fit a helmet)

Men’s Crack/multipitch type shoe(I use miura vs currently but want something for crack climbing and wearing all day. Size 43-44 probably? My miuras are very tight 42.5)(used is fine as long as they aren’t gross and will last me for a while)
-Other stuffTrad gearCams
DMM Alloy Offset stoppers
Rescue/Haul gear
(traxion or roll’n lock, partner or mini pulleys, petzl rollclip and that sort of thing.)

If you want the shoes or jacket make an offer! Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags