FS: NWT Patagonia W's Nano-Air hoody, small

I am selling a NEW with tags Patagonia women's small Nano-air hoody in color "strait blue." It is too small for me. I tried it on once. I bought it on Enwild.com and as they don't have a larger size, and I don't want store credit, it makes more sense for me to see if I can sell it here to recup the cost. I got a free Enwild unisex XS t-shirt with the purchase. If you want it, I will throw that in for free. I'm selling this for $160 including shipping, you pay via Venmo or Paypal friends/family. I'm in Seattle, so I could also meet up with you to do the transaction.

Please send me a message if you are interested!

The Patagonia Nano-air hoody is fabulous:

- Stretchy, breathable fabric combines a plain-weave liner, 60g warm-when-wet synthetic insulation and a weather-shedding ripstop shell with a durable water repellent (DWR)

- 60g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40 CFM)

- Soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow uninhibited range of motion and an updated, athletic fit over base layers

- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape and durability

- Trim, stretchy hood with elastic binding fits snugly, yet also still fits over low-profile helmets

- Above-harness handwarmer pockets and smaller chest pocket all close with trim, low-bulk zippers

- Center-front zipper has a stormflap and zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort

- Dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth; refined cuffs feature sleek, low-bulk, stretch-knit insets

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags