FS Western Mountaineering Flight Vest – M small

I’m preparing to move from the Colorado Rockies to coastal CA and am purging all of my winter gear. I’ve sold many of my sleeping bags, snowshoes, etc, and am now parting with my Western Mountaineering Flight Vest, mens size small, although it fits like a large-small, or a small-medium. I’m 5’9″ 170lb with a pretty thick chest and normally wear a medium. This vest fits me well and is not too loose, not too tight. I prefer down garments that fit snugly, as they tend to feel warmer. Features elastic drawcord around waist for a secure fit, and has two very warm hand pockets. This vest is perfect to use for light, supplemental core warmth when a full-on down hooded jacket isn’t necessary or you want to up the rating of your sleep system.

Filled with 850+ goose down, this vest is in great condition, save for one small repair in which no down was lost and is barely visible. Otherwise this vest is flawless and very lofty. Weighs 5.5 ounces. Recently laundered with down wash in a front loading washer, dried on low with tennis balls. Other than the small repair there are no flaws, stains, dirt, or smells. Very warm! Made in San Jose, CA. This vest costs $250 anywhere you look right now; Backcountry, Amazon, Moosejaw, etc. I paid $250 +tax several years ago for this, asking $100 shipped USPS Priority, PayPal fees included in price.

Pics

Happy to answer any questions :)

• This topic was modified 7 minutes ago by  .
  • This topic was modified 5 minutes ago by  .