FS: EE Revelation 20, Locus Gear Khufu DCF mid.

Howdy, all. A few fancy things up for sale.

First is a revelation 20. regular length/width. I bought this new for my GF. She put about 15 nights in it, and is not a quilt person.

225$ shipped CONUS

The second item is a Locus Gear Khufu DCF pyramid tarp. Color is “black”, which means grey. I posted this for sale a month ago, but when I was taking photos for that post, I found a flaw I had not noticed before: stress near the main sipper seam. The worst of it is shown here. It’s still functional, and given how absurd this fabric is likely has lots of life left, but will need addressing. It could probably be fixed simply with DCF tape, and could certainly be fixed it you had any sewing skill.

150$ shipped. Taking a heavy loss on this, but oh well. Not super interested in going lower than that, because I could fix it myself without too much trouble, and It’s awesome.

I have a few other things for sale that aren’t really BPL specific, but I’ll just list them here and you can let me know if you’re interested. Scarpa Maestrale RS, 25.5. Scarpa F1s, 28.5. OR san juan soft shell, used 4 times, size large. Atom LT medium. Some pow skis, some harnesses, a shitload of womens clothing, a 5 weight fly rod, a 3 weight fly rod, and possibly some Dynafits here soon.

Phew, okay, here’s photos: