FS/FT Big Agnes Copper Hotel HV UL2

I have a Big Agnes Copper Hotel HV UL2 (Same tent as the Copper Spur, but with the huge porch vestibule) that has seen one night outside.  I purchased it from an outdoor retailer.  It was a floor display model and incurred 2 small tears in the bathtub floor, probably 1/4″ that were repaired with Seam Grip by the dealer.  They are solid repairs and weren’t a cause of concern for me.  It comes with everything it is supposed to, including stakes.  I believe it still has all of the original hang tags with it.  I haven’t been able to set it up outside because it has been raining incessantly here for days!  I will set it up and take photos as soon as I get the chance, however, I have attached a photo of the tent packed up and a photo of the tent’s one night on the trail in the grass at the Siler Bald Shelter.  I don’t have the footprint, but would be glad to throw in a brand new sheet of Tyvek that you could trim down to make a nice footprint.

I bought this so my wife would come with me, but once she crawled into my hammock, she said she would never go back to a tent!  Since this is the same tent as the Copper Spur, you can also use a Copper Spur fly instead of the vestibule fly.

FS: $350

Items I’d be open to trade for (willing to throw in cash for right trade):

• Zero (0) degree underquilt
  • Western Mountaineering or Sleeping Bag
  • Underquilts
  • Top Quilts
  • Dyneema (DCF, Cuben) hammock tarp
  • Granite Gear Crown 2

I’m new to the forum but have already completed a couple of transactions here.  Feel free to PM with any questions.  Thank you!

• This topic was modified 2 minutes ago by  . Reason: typo
  • This topic was modified 4 seconds ago by  . Reason: more info