FS: Stratospire 1

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>I posted this several months ago but did not have much interest. However, I did manage to sell the Sidecar that was offered at that time. So, I’m putting the tent back on the market at a reduced price.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>I’m looking to sell a TarpTent Stratospire 1 (Mesh Interior) as well as the two substitute vertical poles (48 inches; 4.2 ounces x 2) offered by TarpTent. The sale includes the stuff sack for the tent, the vertical poles, and eight long Easton nail stakes with supplied stuff sack.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>I am the original owner and bought the tent in July 2018. I spent around 5 nights in it. There is no damage. I did seam seal the tent myself and there are some cosmetic imperfections (though perfectly functional) associated with that (I tried to make that clear in the pictures). Of course, the tent does have some trail dirt but no holes, rips, etc… The tent has been stored non-compressed in a large bag in a smoke-free home.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>https://imgur.com/a/He9bzFr</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>I’m aking <strong class=”_12FoOEddL7j_RgMQN0SNeU”>$270 with shipping included in the US.</p>
<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>This is a great tent. I’m selling because I bought a Duplex for less weight and more room. Regarding the pictures, Chattafish is my name on reddit where this is also posted.</p>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags