Big bros and Merlin 10 and other stuff

Finally got a mentor in this game so my objectives have taken a turn from what they once were. With that being said I’m tossing the idea of getting rid of my big gear around depending on the interest from you folks. I have an entire set of big bros and a Merlin 10 that I most likely won’t be using for a long time so I’ll post them up. I got the set of big bros (little bros- gold) from someone on MP and have to dig around my emails for the price I paid then I’ll post that. As far as the Merlin goes I paid $353 for it and I’ve never used it. If you want to forgo the 3 month wait time and grab mine that’s the price. I’ll post pictures up most likely tomorrow when I get home. Thanks
-Justin

edit: couldn’t find the email so if these prices are fair grab them up or feel free to do the MP tango and trash the thread with the normal dear god your shits expensive.....
#.75(little bro)?-$60 not made anymore
#1-$65
#2-$70
#3-$85
#4-$100
#5-$170
=$550
-Got the Merlin back from the guy I sold it to in order to send it back to Erik at Merlin. Once the stem upgrade is done I’ll most likely post that back up.I have a couple big Agnes bags as well local pick up or you pay shipping tops 3-4 nights use in both not big fans of needing a pad with them so away they goBig Agnes Lost Ranger 15 degree bag size long left zip
Big Agnes Roxy Anne 15 degree bag size petite right zip 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags