FS: OR Ascendant Hoody, mens L, new with tags, lots of size medium gloves (BD Soloist Finger, OR Inception & Extravert, CAMP Geko Ice), Sportiva Akasha running shoes (45)

I'm consolidating some other threads.  PayPal or Venmo works.  Prices include shipping to the lower 48.  Message me here if you're interested.  

1.  OR Ascendant Hoody.  Mens size L.  New with tags.  Navy/gray color with blue lining.  $120 shipped to CONUS.  

2.  OR Inception Aerogel gloves.  Mens M.  Black color.  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  Midweight soft shell glove with Aerogel lining in the palm.  Touchscreen compatible.  $50 shipped to the CONUS.  

3.  BD Soloist Finger Gloves, mens size M.  Black color.  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  This is a heavily insulated 3 finger mitt.  Waterproof BD Dry insert.  These retail for $99. $50 shipped to the CONUS.

4.  CAMP Geko Ice glove, mens size M.  This year's model.  Only worn 2-3 times on ski tours.  Like-new condition, no issues whatsoever.  Touch screen compatible.  $75 shipped to the CONUS.  

5.  OR Extravert Glove.  Mens size M.  Gray/natural leather color.  Very light use.  Worn less than 8 times, all ski touring.  Excellent condition, no issues whatsoever.  $35 shipped to the CONUS.  

6.  La Sportiva Akasha trail running shoes.  Mens size 45, US size 11.5.  Black/bright yellow color.  New without tags, never worn outside.  They run a tad small.  I usually wear an 11 in most running shoes (Brooks, Hoka, Salomon) and these fit me well.  $50 shipped to CONUS.  

Pics to follow.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags