FS: Petzl, La Sportiva, Five Ten, Black Diamond, Goal Zero, etc. New items added!

Selling a bunch of gear that isn't getting used! Paypal friends and family preferred or add 3% for fees. Buyer pays shipping (I typically ship USPS Priority Mail).

Petzl Sum'tec Ice Axes: Pending sale
Includes tip protectors, extra adze and hammer, and pick weights. Only used on a couple pitches of ice.

Petzl Meteor Helmet, Size 2 (M/L): $50
Previous model to the newest version. Great condition, only has cosmetic scuffs from bumping my head on rocks. Includes extra padding and helmet bag.

Black Diamond Ice Screw Pouches: $20 for both
Only used once. Practically brand new.

DMM Wallnuts Sizes 7-11: $40
Brand new, never used.

Petzl Grigri 1: $50
Some grooving inside of the swinging plate but can barely feel it with my hand. Scratches on the outside but otherwise fully functional.

Camp Tricams, Black and Pink: Pending Sale
Basically brand new. Pink has been placed once. Black has never been placed.

La Sportiva Katana Laces, Size 44: Pending sale
Great condition. Mostly used in the gym and has tons of rubber left. No funky foot smell!

Five Ten Five Tennies, Size 11: $50
Great condition. Shoes fit more like an 11.5. Includes extra laces. Also no funky foot smell!

Goal Zero Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel: $75
Has a few scuffs but still in perfect working order. Comes with all of the original cables.

Motorola Talkabout T600 Walkie Talkies: $50
Great condition, waterproof walkie talkies. I put some cord on the backs for clipping to a carabiner. Includes charger and belt clips.

Nostalgia/Booty Gear: Pending sale

Black Diamond Moji Kids Chalk Bag: Free, just pay shipping!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags