FS Granite Gear Crown2 38L backpack (28oz)

Greetings!  Preparing to move from CO to a more temperate climate, and am downsizing my backpack quiver.  Really don’t want to sell this one, but I don’t know when I’ll put it to good use again, so here we are.  The GG Crown2 38L is a sweet little pack.  I’ve only used this on 5 or 6 hikes here in the Weminuche.  I normally carry a MLD Prophet, and find this pack similar in volume, but much more comfortable to carry, due to a more substantial frame and very nice shoulder straps and hipbelt.

I ditched the pack lid as soon as I got it, and no longer have it.  I also removed the plastic frame sheet from the back to bring the weight down to 28oz, but I still have the frame sheet and it will be included in the sale.  The foam back pad provides plenty of support and transfers weight to the hips nicely, but I’m used to carrying a frameless pack, so I guess anything feels good after that.  The pack is in great condition, with only a small abrasion mark on one of the hipbelt pockets, which is superficial and doesn’t go all the way through.  Reg sized torso (18-21″), and the hipbelt can be adjusted from 26″-42″.  Some features from the GG website:

• V.C. (Vapor Current) Mark 2 Frame with 35 lb (15 kg) load rating
  • Dual density shoulder harness with load-lifter straps and removable sternum strap
  • Re-Fit fully adjustable dual density hip belt (from 26″ – 42″)
  • Dual large hip belt pockets with DWR treated zippers
  • Roll-top main compartment opening with centered dual strap and singular buckle for quick access and easy compression.
  • Removable lid has a compartment with DWR treated zipper
  • Hydration port & internal hydration sleeve
  • Large size stretch woven pockets
  • Stretch mesh front pocket
  • Side and front compression straps
  • Robic High-tenacity nylon (100D and 210D)

Pics

$135 Shipped

Happy to answer any questions :)

• This topic was modified 28 seconds ago by  .