FS NeoAir XTherm (Short), MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes (22 inch) w/ 5" tails

Greetings!  Parting with more gear before my wife and I leave the Rocky Mountains for a more temperate climate.

MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes with MSR 5″ flotation tails- 22 inch (27 inch with tails attached).  My wife has used these very lightly, less than 5 outings.  Recommended for someone weighing up to 180 lbs.  The MSR flotation tails add an extra 5″ of length and increase your float in the deep stuff.  Like new condition, just a few very light marks on the bottom crampon (normal), all teeth and crampons still as sharp as the day we bought them new.  Bindings, foot pads, and heel lift all in perfect condition.  This is the snowshoe that Pepper and Trauma used during their winter PCT thru hike.  Love these snowshoes, but won’t be any snow where we’re moving.  Paid over $350 for this setup new, asking $225 shipped  MSR Lightning Ascent Photos

Thermarest NeoAir – Short (20″x47″) – 9.8 oz.  A few years old but in great condition, my wife used this pad for the Sierra High Route and Wind River High Route.  No rips, holes, or leaks.  5.7 R-value.  Has initials written in sharpie by the valve.  Has 30D Nylon top, and 70D Nylon bottom (extra durable).  Very warm pad, won’t be needing it where we’re moving.  Comes with Thermarest stuff sack  $95 shipped  NeoAir XTherm Photos

Happy to answer any questions :)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags