FS Katabatic Sawatch, MLD Prophet, NeoAir Xlite, MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes

Greetings!  In the next month I’ll be moving from the San Juans of Colorado to a more temperate climate, and am letting go of some of gear that won’t be needed in the foreseeable future.

Katabatic Sawatch – long length (6’6″), regular width – 25.6 ounces, 900 fill goose down.  In great condition, this is an older model which was constructed 100% here in Colorado, back when they still wrote size and weight on the foot tag with a pen.  Two very small pinholes on the back, near the neck buttons, which have been patched with tenacious tape.  No down lost and barely noticeable.  Recently laundered in a front loading machine with down wash.  Clean and lofty!  Comes with Katabatic organic cotton storage bag and stuff sack.  I’m 5’10” and have loved using the long length Sawatch because I can keep clothes warm in the footbox or pull the quilt up over my head.  $315 shipped  Sawatch Photos

MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes – 25 inch (for 120lb-220lb person).  Two years old, they’ve only been used 5 or 6 times and are in great condition.  This is the snowshoe and Pepper and Trauma used during their winter PCT thru hike.  $190 shipped MSR LIghtning Ascent Photos

Thermarest – Large (77″x25″) – 16 oz.  Bought this new at the beginning of last winter and have used less than 10 nights, always on top of a foam pad.  I’m 5’10” and a stomach sleeper and loved the ability to sprawl out on the wide width, and the long length allows one to really stretch out and keep your pillow on the pad without feet dangling off the end.  Slept as good on this pad as I do on Paco Pads on river trips.  In excellent condition, comes with original stuff sack and unused repair kit.  $115 shipped NeoAir Photos

2019 MLD Prophet – Medium – Wasabi.  Bought this new last year and have only used it a few times.  In excellent condition.  This is the updated Prophet with multiple top strapping options, solid side pockets, and the wide shoulder straps.  I’ve used a Prophet in 2016 and 2017 on the Sierra High Route, Wind River High Route, Low2High, Colorado Trail, and many other hikes, and it is by far my favorite pack.  Hate to let this brand new pack go, but I won’t be doing any hikes worthy of it’s ownership anytime soon, and know that someone out there will be wanting this.  $200 shipped MLD Prophet photos

Happy to answer any questions you might have :)