FS: Another Price Drop - Patagonia Cragsmith 45l Pack and La Sportiva Solutions like new!

Have a few pieces of gear that I'm looking to offload while I'm back home for the holidays. Both have seen little use so they have most of their life left in them.

Home for 1 more day and will be taking this post down once I leave (1/4)

La Sportiva Solutions size 39. Bought these a couple years ago and have only worn them a handful of times in the gym. Switched over to the skwamas so I have no need to keep these around. Edges are in great shape. Chalky due to sitting in the bottom of my gym bag. Price: $65 Shipped

Cragsmith 45l in size large black. Will post pics if there's interest. I bought this pack without realizing there were different size options, and the torso is too large for me to wear this fully-loaded for an extended amount of time. *The hip pocket zipper has come off one side of the track, so will require a little tweaking with pliers to fix it (or take it to a patagonia store and they'll fix it for free). Should be an easy fix but I havent put in the effort since I'm using another pack. Again, this pack has only been out a handful of times and is in nearly perfect condition aside from the hip pocket zipper. Price: $120 shipped

Paypal f&f or Venmo accepted. Let me know if you have any questions or offers!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags