WTS Hammock package

Dream Hammock I’m pretty sure this a a Darian 10’ the ridgeline measures about 9’ just stretched out on the ground has whoopie slings which I find more comfortable than straps for some reason. Has a ridgeline organizer in it. I think you can lay in it either direction, but I typically lay heard right. I have a set of tree straps and multibuckles with it you can use in place of toggles if you like. Lots of timeouts on it and a double zipper for easy in and out. Bishop bag included.

30 degree full length Revolt underquilt. 850 FP Downtech down. I don’t think it’s been used. Stored uncompressed in a cool dry place as it should be. Nice orange and brown color scheme. Includes the Cotten storage bag.

ZPacks DCF 8.5’x8.5’ tarp. Lots of Dutchwear bling, adjustable ridgeline with figure 9 and a Dutch wear gear wasp. Also includes zingit tieouts, shock cord and 4 msr groundhog stakes with dutchwear fleas for quick adjustment and deployment ZPacks stake bag included and a ZPacks DCF bishop bagel store i5 all in. I also have a set of OWL mesh snakeskins for The tarp to roll up into which keeps it up and out of the way until ready to deploy and allows it to breath unlike the DCF sleeve some people sell. If you configure the tarp on the diagonal like a diamond it’ll cover 12.5’ of ridgeline. It is a nice versatile size tarp for ground or hammock use or just to have on hand for those rainy days in camp where you’d like some place to chill or cook under. It’s very light so you won’t know it’s in your pack.

Would make a great package for someone looking to get into hammock camping. I can piece out gear too, but will have to add a little to cover individual shipments.

Asking $600 for it all, shipped to US Postal addresses which is a steal when you consider all the extras and the time involved in setting it all up.