Ice climbing, skiing mountaineering, and otherwise winter oriented gear

Selling off my remaining ice climbing, skiing mountaineering, and otherwise winter oriented gear. Apologies if photos aren't perfect, but I got the best ones I could, and it'll be tough for me to get new ones. Shipping is extremely difficult for me, so very very strong preference to those who can pick up in Boston/Charlestown. If shipping becomes necessary, I'd very much like to bundle things together in fewer shipments, and you'll have to bear with me as it will probably take me some time to organize and get the shipping done.

<b><u>$550 Hilleberg Staika 4 season tent</u></b>
Amazing expedition tent, as strong as they come, and can accommodate a second set of poles for the most serious conditions. Bought two years ago and taken on just one trip. Still in remarkable shape. Includes an assortment of snow and soil stakes, as well as a custom glacier footprint made of insulated reflective material.

<b><u>$75 Exped Downmat 7</u></b>
This is the older style that has the integrated hand pump on one of the air channels. I think it will still work with a Schnozzle if you have one. I don't really recall the details, but I think this is a wide long one. I'm 6ft and it's always seemed quite generous.

<b><u>$100 Petzl Gully</u></b>
Basically brand-new. Bought it for a trip just in case it was needed, but never had to take it out.

<b><u>$150 Nomic Cascade picks, mini hammers, pick weights</u></b>
One set of brand new picks (yes, these are brand new Cascade picks!), two sets of picks in very used condition, and a third set of used picks with lots of life that have been experimentally milled down on a grinder to accept hammers. I didn't feel good about leading on those, so you probably shouldn't do that. Some of the used ones might be ICE picks, not Cascades (I don't recall). Petzl mini hammers are like new, and the pick weights are still quite good.

<b><u>$10 Homemade tool tethers</u></b>
These are stronger than the store-bought ones because they're made with 3/4" tubular wedding with a bungee threaded through. You can hang on them if necessary, but please don't fall on them!

<b><u>$300 Scarpa Phantom Tech, 46</u></b>
Terrific shape, extra warm and heat-formable Viesturs insoles installed. Soles show very little wear.

<b><u>$150 CAMP Bladerunner, size 2</u></b>
Excellent shape, still a brand new pair of front points included. I use a Grivel case so I don't have to break them down.

<b><u>$125 New Petzl Irvis Hybrid crampons</u></b>
Brand new. Carried for one trip in a USPS mailer, but never deployed.

<b><u>$25 Kahtoola microspikes, large</u></b>
Great spikes in excellent shape. walked almost exclusively on snow and ice with them so the spikes are great.

<b><u>$60 2x Yates Expedition pickets and Brooks Denali small snow fluke</u></b>
Barely used, only in good snow so there is no damage.

<b><u>$30 CAMP Speed helmet</u></b>
Great helmet, one of the few that is rated both for skiing and climbing. No signifucant hits.

<b><u>$200 Arc'teryx Bora 95 Expedition pack, large</u></b>
Incredible expedition pack. Ungodly amount of room, and it carries beautifully. In excellent shape, one small hole in the bottom of the top lid has been repaired with Gore-Tex tape and is waterproof again.

<b><u>$40 Deuter Guide Lite 32+ pack</u></b>
Best ice cragging pack I've ever used, hands down. Has been well used, but still tons of life left. Some small holes in the bottom might be taped.

<b><u>$30 BD Speed 22 pack</u></b>
My favorite climbing pack, in good shape except one of the shoulder straps was cut during a rescue and therefore a new piece of webbing must be sewn on - just the free piece of webbing, not the side that has the buckle. Also, one of the velcro ice tool holder loops has been lost.

<b><u>$50 BD Enforcer gloves, large</u></b>I bit clunky for an everyday lead glove, but really warm when the temps plummet so they definitely have their place on the sharp end.

<b><u>$30 OR Lodestar gloves, large</u></b>
Great gloves for leading ice. This is the older design, before they got too big and fumbly to be useful. In excellent shape.

<b><u>$25 BD Torque gloves, large</u></b>
Excellent shape, fantastic gloves for temps in the high twenties.

<b><u>$50 BD Mercury mitt's, large</u></b>
Great belay mittens for those cold days. Like new.

<b><u>$50 Western Mountaineering down booties, large</u></b>
Near perfect condition. Never walked on anything except snow in the tent floor with them.

<b><u>$40 WM ultralight down booties, large</u></b>
Warm and super light if you're packing them into a base camp. In like new condition, they've never seen anything but snow and tent floor.

<b><u>$50 Rhino Rack 2pr ski roof rack</u></b>
Excellent rack, fits nicely next to a box even on a small car. They rate it for two pairs, but realistically holds one pair of wide skis, one snowboard, or two pairs of xc skis.

<b><u>$10 Ski straps</u></b>
Don't remember what lengths exactly, but the orange Voile is long and the green Dakine is short. Still more than long enough to fit around my skis.

<b><u>$10 Assorted warmers</u></b>
Hand warmers, foot warmers, toe warmers, they're all here!

<b><u>Free insulated cozies and supplies</u></b>
Handful of freezer bag cozies that I built and the supplies to build some more.

<b><u>Free 2x Mammut Genesis 8.5mm 60m doubles</u></b>
Very well used double climbing ropes. These are over 10 years old, and should not be used for climbing ever again. They've been beat up and have seen plenty of sun, and were also chopped down to probably 55m each. Great for making a rug, using around the house, or for farm work. Don't climb on them.