Climbing and approach shoes

Selling off my climbing and approach shoes. Apologies if photos aren't perfect, but I got the best ones I could, and it'll be tough for me to get new ones. Shipping is extremely difficult for me, so very very strong preference to those who can pick up in Boston/Charlestown. If shipping becomes necessary, I'd very much like to bundle things together in fewer shipments, and you'll have to bear with me as it will probably take me some time to organize and get the shipping done.

$300 Scarpa Phantom Tech, 46
Terrific shape, extra warm and heat-formable Viesturs insoles installed. Soles show very little wear.

$150 Scarpa Zodiac Tech GTX, 45.5
Amazing boots, only used on one trip and in very good shape, although a bit dirty.

$25 Sportiva TX4, 44
Well used, but still plenty of life left.

$35 Sportiva TX3, 44
Slightly used, we're going to become my go-to when the TX4s retired

.$35 Altra Lone Peak, 12
Great shape, great trail runners.

$60 Evolv Shaman (New Model), 12.5
Still like new. Badass shoes.

$45 Evolv Shaman (Old Model, Resoled), 12.5
Great shoes, my go to gym shoe. Just fresh back from a resole.

$30 Evolv Shaman (Old Model), 12.5
Good shoes, plenty of life left.

$50 Sportiva Katana Lace (Resoled), 44.5L 44R
Best shoes I ever owned, mixed size to fit my feet perfectly. Fresh from a resole (their second), and plenty of life left.

$25 Sportiva Mythos, 42.5
Good shoes and still working, used to carry deep in the backcountry because they're so darn light. Stretched over time to better fit my size 12 street shoe feet.

$50 Sportiva TC Pro (Resoled), 44.5
Fresh from their first result, plenty of life left.

$35 Sportiva TC Pro, 44.5
Broken in as a backup for my other pair.

$80 Butora Altura, 12.5
Left shoe worn for about 15 pitches and the rand has been opened up then reglued on the outside edge where I have a bunionette, right shoe is brand new.

$70 Butora Altura, 12
Right shoe worn for about 15 pitches, left shoe is brand new.

$50 Western Mountaineering down booties, large
Near perfect condition. Never walked on anything except snow in the tent floor with them.

$40 WM ultralight down booties, large
Warm and super light if you're packing them into a base camp. In like new condition, they've never seen anything but snow and tent floor.