FS:Paths Less Traveled,The Adirondack Experience For Walkers, Hikers and Climber

Paths Less Traveled, The Adirondack Experience For Walkers, Hikers and Climbers of All Ages – Denis Aprill – Pinto Press, 2000 – Good used condition with a slightly bowed cover. Binding solid.$9.00.

Choose a complimentary title with purchase:

If We Had A Boat – Green River Explorers. Adventurers and Runners – Roy Webb – University of Utah Press, 1996 – Overall good condition except there is minor water staining and warping on bottom right corner of last 40 pages.

Touch the Top Of The World – Erick Weihenmayer – Penguin Group, 2002 – Fair, much read, solid binding and no torn pages. Everest.

The Alaskan Highway, An Insider’s Guide – Ron Dalby – As new

Outdoor Guide To Using Your GPS – Steve Featherstone – Creative Publishing, 2004 – As new.

Blind Descent, The Quest to Discover The Worlds Deepest Places. Near new condition without jacket. Hardback.

Mountaineering – John Cleare – British Publication, Blandford Press Ltd.,Dorset, 1980 – As new. I haven’t seen this one before.

Beyond The Limits – Stacie Allison – Little, Brown and Company, 1993 – As new hard cover. A climbing life, Memoir, Everest, Relationships.

Soft Paths – Bruce Hampton and David Cole – Nols, Stackpole Books, 1988 – Very good condition.

Riding the Guerrilla Highway – Michael Devloo, 2010 – Excellent condition, Note inside the cover.  – Bicycle Journey through South America.

Ghost Stories of The Rocky Mountains – Barbara Smith – Lone Pine Publishing, 1999 – Good, well read condition.

Canine Colorado, Where To Go With Your Dog And What To Do –  Cindy Hirschfeld Fulcrum Publishing, Golden CO. – Got wet at some point but entirely readable with a solid binding. Fair.

Talkeetna Good Time – Dennis Brown – Signed Copy – Copyright 2008 – Very good read condition. Alaska Tales,

Vail Pass,  – National Geographic Trails Illustrated Topo Maps – Revised 1987 Edition.

Canadian Rockies Trail Guide – Brian Patton and Bart Robinson – Summerthought, 8th edition, 2007 – Very good used condition with a solid binding. I see three hand written notes.

Some of the “for sale” items I post on BackpackingLight are from my use. I also acquire outdoor gear, clothing and books from various sources for resale to help with my retirement income. I endeavor to locate and bring to the market “the best of used” at reasonable prices. Sometimes I list as a service to others, usually for those without computer skills. When possible, I make repairs to keep equipment in use and out of the landfills.

Detail

Tags