FS: BNIB Dynafit Hoji, Scarpa Maestrale RS 2.0 AT Ski boots (26.5/27), Dynafit Ski Crampons, UPDATE

BNIB Dynafit Hoji Pro Tour 27.0 ski boots: $490
Just bought these, not sure about fit. I can post pictures but they're new in box with tags, no molding on boots or liners. 

Good condition post-recall Scarpa Maestrale RS boots. These are shell size 27.0 and liner size 26.5. Scarpa uses the exact same shell for those two sizes as opposed to most ski boot brands which split the other way.

These are in good condition. These boots were sent as replacements to the recalled production line. I've included a photo of the scaffo size and dot markings which show these come from the 2018 production line after the recall. They are great boots but are too narrow for me in the 5th metatarsal area. Other than that issue, they're the best overall AT boot I've tried. BSL is 306mm.

If you are interested, I have the set of pre-recall boots as well with full functional cuffs, tongues, and buckles to be used as spare parts.

The liners are much more used than the rest of the boot because they come from the pre-recall boots.

$320 + shipping or pickup in Bishop area.

Dynafit Ski Crampons:

Used 100mm width: SOLD
New 90mm width: SOLD

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags