FS: Katabatic Gear Alsek Quilt, 6', Rated to 22 Degrees F

I purchased this quilt approximately 3 years ago directly from Katabatic Gear.  It was used for 10 nights on a 2-week backpacking trip in the summer of 2019, which was its only use.  It is a fantastic quilt, extremely warm, and lightweight but as I toss and turn a bit when I sleep, I kept pulling it off of one side or the other.  Perhaps I should have used the included cords to strap it to my sleeping pad.

Upon returning from my trip, I washed and dried it per Katabatic Gear’s directions with Nikwax Down Wash so it is ready for your use.  It was always loosely stored in the included cotton storage bag in a non-smoking household.  There are no holes, stains, snags of any kind.  It’s in excellent condition.  Comes with everything pictured.

Per Katabatic Gear’s website, the total weight of this quilt is 22 ounces. It contains 850 Fill Water Resistant Goose Down (It appears that Katabatic Gear has since switched to using Duck Down if you want water resistance so I believe this is actually a better quilt although fill weight is the same).

Additional details can be found on Katabatic Gear’s website.

Asking $300 with free priority shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags