*PRICE DROP* Patagonia sleeping bags, R1, nano air + other gear to come

**Prices dropped on the orange bag, the R1 and the jacket even though I said I wouldn't. I guess I'm just crazy.**

Selling two very comfy and feature-rich patagonia sleeping bags and some other gear. Stored properly and always washed with down cleaner. Not smelly, smoke and pet-free storage. Both bags come with matching stuff sacks and loft bags. More pics on request. PP F&F or you pay fees. Down to meet up in LA pretty much whenever or in Boston but only between Dec 18 and Dec 20. Prices not likely to be lowered--if they don't sell I'll just keep them in case my gf and I break up some day (see below).

Orange, 19F bag. $225 shipped. Good condition except for small tear off of main zip (see pic). Repaired with geartape but patagonia will fix it for free if you send it in (can do for free from any patagonia store or in the mail). Will be washed with nikwax down wash before I ship.

• What I like: warm, really good hood design (feels more like a jacket hood and cinches so it actually stays on your head instead of just becoming a tube), comfy foot box and generous cut in the shoulders (and the rest of the bag). Also a good lining material (like a houdini). I've worn a large puffy inside when it was really cold before but generally it's been warm enough to sleep in just base layers. Middle zip with three sliders is cool for doing stuff while still being in the bag and ventilation. Example: Sitting up and sticking hands out of the middle of the bag while still wearing the hood and having neck and lower body sealed in.
  • Why I'm selling: I generally sleep hot and since this bag is a middle zip I can't stick my feet out of it comfortably nor does it mate with other bags for tandem sleeping. :(

Blue, 30F bag. $200 shipped. Great condition--I haven't used this bag too often. Will be washed with nikwax down wash before I ship.
  • What I like: More compact than its big brother and it's always kept me warm. Has a lot of the features listed above like the 3d footbox, dual hood cinches and good liner material. Has 2 zipper sliders instead of 3 but only a half-length zip. Also heats up quickly since it's cut a little smaller than the other one. Sweet color combo.
  • Why I'm selling: My legs and feet get too hot and the bottom doesn't unzip. Also can't mate with another bag. Not as compatible with side sleeping as I'd like either (since I can't sleep on my back).

Patagonia Nano Air Light Hoody -- Medium, very good used condition. $105 shipped.
  • Light abrasion on one shoulder and on one cuff shown in pics. Zips are actually royal blue not black like they look in the picture.

Patagonia R1 Pullover -- Medium, like new condition. $65 shipped. Zipper is actually dark grey/black like in pic.

SOLD -- MSR Windburner 1.8 L pot  -- Used, very good condition. $40 + shipping. Has a silver X on the coozy as seen in pic. Comes with cup and lid.

Petzl spirit lockers (4) -- used but still functional and in good shape (bolt side biners). $5 each. You pay shipping. Or buy any $100 item and get two free.