FS: Zamberlan 2090 Mountain Pro Evo GTX - 45.5 (11) - Like New - Insulated Mountaineering & Ice Climbing Boot

Selling a literally Like New pair of the Zamberlan 2090 Mountain Pro Evo GTX RR boots.
Size: Men's 45.5 or 11 US (more on fit below)
Asking $300 shipped 
within US contig. 48

These are seriously high quality (Italian made, $479 MSRP) boots composed of:
  • single piece perwanger leather upper with Codura inserts
  • GORE-TEX insulated lining (waterproof)
  • Vibram sole
  • stiff double-density midsole with carbon fiber insole
  • full crampon compatibility
  • elastic gaiter cuff
  • full rubber rand
I own 3 pair of Zamberlan boots (all technical last, no hiking/hunting) and am equally impressed by them all. This particular pair is very warm for a single boot - just as warm if not warmer than the "super gaiter" Eiger 4000.

Condition: Boots look, feel, and smell brand new. I have never hiked or climbed in these. No wear on the soles, no scuffs on the rand. They have only been worn around my apartment (into the snow/grass once) for fitment testing.

Notes on fitment:
Zamberlan's boots are known for being roomy, especially in the toebox. This is not an exception. If you have high volume feet and/or wide feet, if you struggle to fit into La Sportivas, then you should consider these.
If comparing to other Zamberlan boots, take note: I also own the Baltoro 1000 (non-insulated) and the Eiger 4000 (full-gaiter). I wear a 47 (US 12) in the Baltoro and a 45.5 (US 11) in the Eiger. The Baltoro could probably be a little shorter on me but it is a more narrow fit. The Eiger fits me very well with a tiny bit of heel lift. It is a more narrow fit as well. The 2090 has more volume than either of these boots.
Lengthwise, my 28.5 mondosize foot fits great but this boot is just too wide for my very narrow heels.
For reference, I wear US 12 New Balance running shoes and 11.5 Asics - regular width.

I am only selling these because the fit just isn't right for me. I have very narrow heels and ankles - now I wear LS Nepal Cubes. I've tried to convince myself otherwise because I really like these boots. Unfortunately, 3 pairs of same-purpose boots is just excessive so these have to go.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags